CmonOnline.com only collects information pertinent to our website; as such, our stated goal is to customize your experience and let you get the most out of what we offer. To that end:
- CmonOnline.com will never rent, share or sell any of the personal information you provide.
- For your security and privacy, your information is protected with a password created by you.
- You will always have access to your personal information and you may edit or delete it at any time.
- In an effort to protect children, users must be 13 years old to use our Support Groups and 18 years old to use the Online Counseling services..
At CmonOnline.com, information is collected in two ways:
- By what you provide to us when you enter your registration information, which requires an email address as well as some basic information about you. You do not need to register to use our site, and if you do register you may omit certain information; however, please be aware that doing so may restrict you from enjoying the full range of our web site. If you choose to create a profile with a Sign-In Name, Bio, Recent Posts etc., CmonOnline.com makes it possible for other users to browse the site for this information.
Changes & Conditions of Use